- Ready within 4 to 5 business days
- Full-color print on one side or both sides
Easy to assemble and transport
Advertise on windy days with teardrop flag
Looking for an attention-grabbing way to advertise your business or event? Check out our Print Palace Teardrop flags! These flags are perfect for outdoor use, thanks to their wind-resistant design. Plus, they're easy to set up and take down, so you can use them again and again. With bright, bold colors, our teardrop flags are sure to turn heads and get your message across. They're great for grand openings, sporting events, and any other time you want to make a big impression. Order your custom flags today and see the difference they can make!
Take Your Business Where Your Customers Are
Teardrop flag printing is a brilliant promotional and advertising method that you can use for your business. With their eye-catching design, these teardrop signs are hard to miss, and that puts your business at an advantage.
Put them strategically in places where your customers are:
- Trade shows
Whether you use them indoors or outdoors, custom flags such as teardrop banners will surely put your business in the spotlight.
Two Options, Different Results
We offer these two teardrop banner sizes:
9’ flag with pole (32.54" x 78.64” – flag only)
11.2’ flag with pole (40.38" x 101.63” – flag only)
The 9’ flag is best suited for indoor spaces where there is limited space. For outdoor use, the 11.2’ flag will be more visible to a lot of people.
Which Flag Base Should I Choose?
Selecting the right base is important, so you can take your signs and personalized flags anywhere you need them. You may choose the base attachment according to your needs:
- Ground Stake – This base works best on soft surfaces like sand and grass. Not for indoor use.
- Cross Base – This steel cross base is ideal for hard surfaces. Best for indoor use.
- Cross Base and Water Bag –The heavy-duty water bag stabilizes the flags for outdoor use. May also be used indoors.
- Ground Spike and Cross Base – The cross base steadies the cross base and works great when it gets too windy.
- Square Base – This base works great on indoor hard surfaces like concrete or carpeted floors. May also be used outdoors when it’s not too windy.
How Do I Clean My Teardrop Flags?
Regularly cleaning your teardrop banner will help extend its life. Here’s how to do it:
- Put the flag in the machine and wash on a gentle cycle.
- Lay down the flag on a surface or hang it out to dry. Alternatively, you can put in a dryer but on the lowest setting only.
If the flag is too big to fit in a washing machine, you may hand wash it in a large tub. You may also hang it up and gently scrub it with a soapy brush and rinse it using a water hose. Let it air dry.
Note: Use only cold water and mild detergent in cleaning your teardrop flag. Iron it on low heat to smooth out any wrinkles that may have occurred during the drying process.
How long does it take to set up the flags?
The flags can be assembled in less than 5 minutes. You can set them up easily on your own.
How long will it take before I receive my flags?
The flags should be ready for shipping within 3 business days.
I’m in a rush. Can you print my order overnight?
Regrettably, this is not yet possible for teardrop flag printing. We follow a strict procedure when printing flags to ensure accurate color and design reproduction, and this takes more than 24 hours to complete.
Can I order flags without the poles?
Yes, we offer replacement flags that you can buy if you already have the poles.
Can I put my artwork on both sides of the flag?
Yes, this is an option you can choose by clicking the “Back Side” drop-down menu. Choose the “full color” option to have your artwork printed on the back side of the flag as well.
Does each flag come with a carrying bag?
You can include a carrying bag in your order for easy transportation.